From Ronald-Peter Stoeferle and Mark J. Valek, Incrementum AG
This is our 11th annual “In Gold we Trust” report – this year disseminated to more than 1.5 million people.
The first graphic extracted looks at Fed policy, 10 Year Treasury Yields and gold:
Obviously, not all our readers had time to read the entire 160+ pages. We therefore decided to put together a compendium of some of the most compelling charts and the most important conclusions of the report.
Some of the key takeaways of our new chartbook are:
- Gold – Where are we now and where are we going?
- White, Gray and Black Swans
- De-Dollarization: Good-bye Dollar, hello Gold!
- The Portfolio characteristics of gold
- The breakout in mining stocks has marked the end of the cyclical bear market – the party has just begun!
The chartbook can be read and downloaded here:
Incrementum AG is an owner-managed and fully licensed asset manager & wealth manager based in the Principality of Liechtenstein.